U.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
U.A

THE UNITED ALLIES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "Taxes"
"Taxes" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm by IamaWaSoG

» Sitter please
"Taxes" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 pm by I am the Walrus

» Need a Sitter
"Taxes" EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm by AncientHorus

» Pushing resources
"Taxes" EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 am by Bernard

» Sitter Needed By sunday
"Taxes" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 pm by wohan

» wood,clay,iron,wheat
"Taxes" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 pm by cgd

» Need a sitter for the weekends
"Taxes" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 am by macro

» Sittering for a full week
"Taxes" EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm by JolyJo

» sittter wanted
"Taxes" EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:43 pm by boubou1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Taxes"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IamaWaSoG

"Taxes" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Taxes"   "Taxes" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Just for the record, I never said "BASTARD." I think the word I used was "the".

;-)

affraid
Back to top Go down
Moon Dancer

"Taxes" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Taxes"   "Taxes" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Read what I posted, I'm not being difficult, I'm opposing taxation. There's quite a significant difference between "taxation" and "contributions" One is being a farm, the other is being a member of an alliance.
Back to top Go down
sunbaby

sunbaby

"Taxes" Empty
PostSubject: Taxes can't make you farms   "Taxes" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 am

You try being the keeper of the embassy, and you will see soon enough that your own personal growth is stunted while wailting for embassy donations. As Iama WaSoG has tried to point out, over, and over, for the alliance to grow the Embassy-Keeper (buss) MUST have the support of the alliance...1 hour's production DAILY..and then he (the Embassy Keeper) must also up-grade Granary and Warehouse to HOLD the donations, and must also be supplied with reinforcements to be able to fend off attacks; this reqiores EXTRA crop suppport to shelter the reinforcements.

One way to slow alliance-embassy growth is to attack the embassy-keeper...also, there's no such thing as a short period of time...embassy up-grades MUST continue until the embassy is maxed out. Don't you know all this, or are you just being difficult?
Back to top Go down
Moon Dancer

"Taxes" Empty
PostSubject: "Taxes"   "Taxes" EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 am

IamaWaSoG wrote:

Hello Moon Dancer.

It has come to my attention that your taxes are not current. Since BASTARD growth (and very survival) of our alliance has certain purchases that are too expensive for one member to fund, we must collect a portion from each member. Our tax rate is really not very high; we ask for one-twenty-fourth of your production income (in BASTARD form of one hour's production per day). This is actually much lower than your overall income if you have an income from raiding as well.

Please begin forwarding one hour's production DAILY to buss (or to daeragon56, if special arrangements have been made) immediately. If you miss a day, DO NOT send two day's taxes to buss. Send BASTARD second day to daeragon56, or we will be in violation of BASTARD pushing rule.

If our tax policy is not to your liking, please feel free to find a different alliance to join. However, if you wish to remain a part of this alliance, you must contribute your fair share, as has been determined by BASTARD alliance leadership.

Death and taxes are inevitable. We recommend delaying BASTARD former by paying BASTARD latter. :-)-

Please respond to this letter to confirm that you understand what is required of you, or to specify your questions if you do not.

Thank you.

IamaWaSoG
Tax Officer
*U.A*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My reply:

I've contributed in BASTARD past to help build BASTARD embassy and don't mind contributing to that cause, however it would seem to me that these "taxes" are really just making us farms. Best of luck with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I mentioned in my reply, I don't mind contributing to a specific cause for a short period of time. However, BASTARD fact that there's a "Tax Officer" and BASTARD way BASTARD message is worded, it seems to me that what is being asked is that we all be farms for Buss. Sorry, but I don't play this game for BASTARD benefit of an individual. I don't mind contributing to help build an embassy (and I have in BASTARD past, particularly during our inception) but I will NOT pay taxes and certainly not for an extended period of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Taxes" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Taxes"   "Taxes" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Taxes"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.A :: resource production-
Jump to: